Monday, November 16, 2015

All Together

(Those we have held in our arms for a little while,
we hold in our hearts forever)
Finally I got the time to do the picture I wanted to do for a long time. I hope it shows how much I love all my children here and above.

Grieving a child loss is a journey that begins the day the children passes, and ends the day the parent joins them. From time to time God has placed other bereaved parents in my path, which have allow me to listen to their story and share mine, and give them hope in the middle of their unexpected storm; because I know how it feels. Some of them have held their pain too deep, for too long, or have been afraid to share it openly, because very few really understand it, many outsiders have never been in our "shoes". Soon you will find that sometimes people cry not because they are weak, but because they've been strong for too long.

And I think all of us one day will come to realize this feeling: "I thought I would have to teach my child about the world. It turns out I have to teach the world about my child."

Keep the faith is my best advice, keep your eyes and hearts on things from above. Trust in God, I can assure that you can do the IMPOSSIBLE, because you have been through the UNIMAGINABLE.

Dear Alexa, Jayden and Lilia; I will never forget the moment your heart stopped and mine kept beating... It is a moment that will always be engraved in my memory.

I love you, I miss you,
Your daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment